Thursday, October 22, 2009

Carl Valenzona


I am a photoblogger is great. I don't know what else to say. I'd be lost without I am a photoblogger . I am a photoblogger saved my business.

I am Carlo. And I am a photo blogger, who constantly seek out new visions to share, to my audience online. I became who I am because as a child, I grew up with the sense of the world far, far larger than I can see or understand. This made me conscious about how I see, hear and feel about the world around me. I learned to understand that each sensation lived in this world, adds to the wholeness of my life, thus, each experience is to be sought for carefully, savored with intensity, and appreciated in depth.

But I am no different from any other person. I breath, I dream.. I love. I lust. I crave. I cry. I eat. In sum, as much as I can in this life that was gifted to me, I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment